NeoNEKO uses your location to turn on or off your smart phone’s functions, send personalized text messages, record voice messages, play music from your music library, or even adjust your phone’s volume. Under normally operating Internet connections, NeoNEKO may have up to five minutes of error, but considering the time that would be saved from manually changing your settings, the error is relatively minor.
Wifi: You can turn it on or off and choose the AP you wish to connect to.
3G/4G Data Network, Bluetooth, Hotspot: You can turn it on or off.
Recording: When you approach the location you have assigned the setting to, voice recording will begin automatically. Once you are done, tap the icon to stop the recording.
Volume: You can adjust, personalize the three types of volumes on your smart phone.
Ring Volume: Ring volume is specific to incoming calls. The vibration, type, and volume of your ringtone can be customized to match your necessities.
Declining Calls: This setting can be turned on to automatically refuse incoming calls.
SMS Messages: You can send text messages to the phone numbers of your choice.
Music: Automatically, music will come on cue as you enter a designated location. Like the recording, tap the icon to stop the music.
1. When you arrive to your workplace, your personalized settings will automatically change your ring volume to vibration.
2. For the sake of safety precautions, children can customize their NeoNEKO settings to send automatic SMS messages to their parents when they arrive at school as well as when they leave.
3. To make your visit to your favorite cafe more effective, let NeoNEKO automatically turn on your hotspot when you arrive. You won’t have to go through the annoying process of connecting your notebook to your phone!
4. When you get home, let music flow from your speakers through pairing it with Bluetooth and turning it on automatically via NeoNEKO.
5. Set daily recordings at a given time.
6. If you don’t want to be disturbed while sleeping, set your phone to silence after 12AM and turn on the declining calls setting.
7. Likewise, when it’s morning, 7AM for example, set your phone back to your customized ring volume and turn off the declining calls setting.
8. When you go down to the first floor of your workplace, make NeoNEKO automatically connect to the 1st floor’s Wifi.
9. A single click on the widget starts a recording.
10. Further, a single click on the widget can turn off your Wifi and turn on your data network and bluetooth.
11. ..and so much more! Every single second counts and NeoNEKO knows how to use every bit of it wisely.
NeoNEKO is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-06. The program can be installed on Android.
NeoNEKO (version 18) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.